Monday, March 10, 2008

Let's see - Friday?? How about Saturday, too?




Well, Friday was the day we took possession of the mobile homeschooling mansion. We finally got the thing to ourselves and made it to Williams, Arizona at about 1 a.m. local time. (that would be Saturday morning).



Saturday turned out better. After breakfast we drove to the Grand Canyon, which our "Diva" kept referring to as a "statue". When we got there, she said "I thought we were going to look at a statue". She's more blond than her big sister, we think sometimes.



The Grand Canyon is truly grand. We walked along the south rim and took lots of pictures, some of which I'm going to try to put on here. After we were there for a couple of hours, it began to snow - lots of heavy, big flakes that were coming down fast! We left the Grand Canyon and went to Meteor Crater, Arizona for the night. It's the largest meteor crater in North America.

1 comment:

Dresson said...

I Just love seeing your family!
I miss and love ya'll so much.
I am so happy for you!
I hope you enjoy this new chapter in your lives! It is sure to be a great one.
I am new at this whole thing so I hope it works.
Wrap your arms around yourselves and give a big squeeze thats from me.
Love and miss you
Holly